Are you struggling to build the perfect landing page for your website or blog? Do you know how some website or blog owners create a business around their content?
In this blog post, you will get 8 inspiration ideas so you can start creating.
Table of contents.
- (Knowing) The difference between UX and UI.
- (Knowing) UX User Experience design.
- (Knowing) UI User Interaction design.
- (Knowing) Wireframes.
- (Knowing) Call to action.
- (Knowing) Video content.
- (Knowing) Responsive design.
- (Knowing) Organic design.
1. The difference between UX and UI.
Every creator has some basic facts about creating webpages. When you design something, you must know what you do. Also, what the best style is for your clients and their customers.
UX design focuses on:
UI Design focuses on:
- CTR – Click Through Rate.
- Mouse clicks.
- Hover effects.
- Call to action effects.
- Link effects.
- Small pop-ups.
In my YouTube videos, I use a mix between UX =layout and UI = mouse clicks. As you wish to continue, you can easily follow it.
2. UX User Experience design.
When it comes down to a UX design approach, then you must think about a web page with the possibility of interacting with that page. The reason why web designers built that way is to produce sales and convert customers.
3. UI User Interaction design.
Know you have an idea of what a designer can do for you and any business. Let us take a look at the UI parts of building a landing page.
The UI is the next step for your customers. There are 4 stages of interaction that you have to know.
With that, you can build a sales funnel for clients. See my example below!
Wireframing is a way to design a website at the functional level. It is used to layout the structure on a page which takes into account user journeys.
Before you visual design and add content to it, it is wise to sketch and develop and link pages from the core.
Having a wireframe can help you construct the UI of a web page that shows what interface parts will exist on essential pages. It is a critical part of the interaction design process.
Advantages of wireframes.
- Wireframing provides an early visual presentation that – can be used to judge with the client.
- Users can also review it as an early feedback mechanism for prototype usability tests.
- It is easier to improve the concept designs once approved by the client.
- From a practical perspective: the wireframes ensure the page content, are positioned correctly based on user and business demands.
- And as the project moves forward it can be used as a dialogue between members of the project team to agree on the project vision and timeframe.
The disadvantage of wireframing.
- Wireframes do not carry any design or account for technical implications. It is not always easy for the client to grasp the concept.
- The designer will also have to translate the wireframes into a design, so communication to support the wireframe is often needed to explain why page elements are positioned as they are.
- When you add content, it might be too much to fit within the wireframe layout, so the designer and copywriter will need to work closely to make this fit.
5. Call to action on landing pages.
Whenever you want to highlight or give extra attention to a piece of content.
I suggest that you use buttons in the form of a Call to action. Call to action comes in many forms and colors some webmasters use buttons others use text links.
The best way is to combine them that fits the user.
- Text links.
- Illustrated covers.
- Social media links.
You can see them on my ⇒ landing page.
6. Video content on landing pages.
If you want to display or explain content, you say more with videos. Most people use YouTube to promote or launch offers.
7. Responsive design.
One of the most popular designs are designs that adapt to fit the screen size.
8. Organic design.
The organic design centered on search engines and the user. I mean the natural flow and interaction design between your customers and your content.
This can boost your traffic – one of the popular methods is using an infographic to say and explain something. Also embedding other resources to your site can help your design and can level up your works.
Below is an infographic from a blogger on Toptal – this is a great example that shows you the best practice for successful landing pages.
Building landing pages that work can be a challenge if you are new to designing – consider hiring a web designer to help you with it.
There are numerous benefits of hiring a designer – with them, you can save plenty of time.
Using key design elements help you building a successful landing page.
If you don’t know where to start, then use my 8 design tips those are:
- (Knowing) The difference between UX and UI.
- UX User Experience design.
- UI User Interaction design.
- Call to action.
- Video content.
- Responsive design.
- Organic design.
Do you want to help me grow the blog? Then you should follow me.
Did you love to read this?
Leave a comment if you agree, like it, or share this with your friends.
Did I forget anything?
Share your tip in the comment.
Not yet a follower? See more by following me and keep informed of my blog tips when they are published.
Learn more design tips maybe you find the perfect idea of what you are looking for.