Creativity is breaking patterns, practices, and rules.
We usually get our strength from it.
Many tales of creativity go round. The dictionary defines that creativity twirls around creative skills.
Creativity is making something new that is valuable and surprising.
The key is to develop a creative mind.
Expand and grow your mindset.
You need to invest in the following skills.
- Empathy: you can relate to other people’s issues or circumstances. This compassion can help you generate answers.
- Analytical skill: this skill is about being able to analyze obstacles and how you fix it.
- Perseverance: You fully drill into something and search until you have an answer.
- Taking the lead: You can take the needed action that is unique and fresh.
- Have guts and be brave: This will make you open to others.
Tip! You can also add videos to your blog or website. Videos must have an academic point.
The process of a creative mind.
The process is no secret and is known by many musicians and all performers.
What I do is to list the process in a chart that is useful to me and others.
I have organized it in 4 simple steps.
Step 1: Be aware of the problem.
Step 2: Make the issue open so you can see it.
Step 3: Think, see, smell, and feel the result.
Step 4: Turning your idea into reality.
My creative (graphic) process step by step ☝.
Did you love to read this?
Leave a comment if you agree, like it, or share this with your friends.
See more by following me and keep informed of my blog tips when they are published.
If you want to help this blog, you can do that through PayPal, thanks.
Follow and connect with me on social media to see even more cool designs and share your opinion about my designs.