Is your blog boring and not unique or do you not like it anymore also do you miss the WOW factor?
Most bloggers have forgotten to use business branding principles to improve their blogs.
They almost skip that by thinking “it’s only good to use for business but not for blogging”.
Those bloggers are not aware of successful strategies or tactics and factors.
Let me inform you!
A blog name consists of:
- Building a brand
- Expanding the brand
- Translating it into an image, so that your readers can connect with you.
It is a marketing strategy that has not yet been made applicable to blogging. That is the reason that many bloggers (I also) have difficulty with it.
– Let’s dive straight into the WOW factors! –
Blog name #1: Tagline
A good and fun tagline you must have for creating your brand. The tagline must reflect the customer/reader and your business. The tagline must be small in comparison with the main name.
- Example: main name/site title = Dropner
- Example: tagline = Graphic Explainers
- Example: sub-name = We are explainers and we make arts plus graphics (in the about us page and writing your blog bio)
Blog name #2: Which image do you want to transfer
Your audience must have a clear idea of what you do to solve their problems or how your offer is better than someone else.
- Example: I want to transfer the following image – stimulating creativity, quality writing, improving branding, and supporting through arts, and graphics including explaining tactics.
Blog name #3: With which promotion channels
For expanding your brand you need to build a strong network which can be through other bloggers, featured options from WordPress, or social media. To max out the reach to any major channel.
- Example: Use link-building, interlinks, or call-to-action buttons.
Blog name #4: What type of readers should be interested
Which people do you want to attract? If your audience is mature then write or present mature stuff. Treat your audience as a grown-up and with respect.
Blog name #5: The setup and the overall look
The brand is the overall look and feel of every word, sentence, blog, or page to the customer/reader.
See it this way creating a brand: it’s the sum of your efforts for your brand’s online image.
Branding is a strategic approach to your image and it is the best way to market yourself.
Setting up a popular blog name involves 5 branding factors. Begin with my factors, this will get you a rough idea of how you should start.
You might want to read these 5 Ideas How Cross-Marketing Can Double The Search Traffic To Your Blog
Like, share, or follow me. Have I forgotten something? Do you want me to add your advice to my next blog? Let me know by leaving a comment or contacting me.