The most valuable thing in blogging land is to have a text that is simple to follow.
Studies have shown that a well-organized text that is easy to read, can build trust.
Also, the results of having a CTA button (Call To Action) can drive more CTR activities:
- User actions
- Your blog or website is simple to follow
- Creation of a network or connection
- Easy to support and bond
- Simple and plain directs
- Up to date, on recent news via newsletter
- Quickly informed of new offers, sales, or latest develop
How to build a CTR blog?
There are 4 pointers you must master.
- Build a scannable text.
- Teach simple.
- Polish your writing.
- Attach videos, gifs, newsletters, social media shares, and keywords, and have settled lines (70% text | 30% offers).
Need more tips?
Do you need free guidance?
Did you love to read this?
Leave a comment if you agree, like it, or share this with your friends.
See more by following me and keep informed of my blog tips when they are published.
Do you want to showcase your blog to boost its CTR? You can do that through highlighted content.
Do you want to know how it works and see the preview? → Click here.
Buy Highlighted Content
Highlighted content to advertise and promote your blog on Dropner Blog.