Disclosure: I earn a commission from HostGator if you use my referral link to make a purchase at no added cost to you.
Thanks for your support.
Hi, bloggers and late followers,
Building a blog with Gator Website Builder.
Any blogger (including me) wants to have a moneymaker business and skyrocketing content, but that is not always feasible.
But what does it takes?
If you want to create a small business blog, then the payment and eCommerce (go for the eCommerce plan) ways are essential to have.
Your content must be simple to read, and the visitor must be well-informed about it.
With a blog or website builder, you get a lot done in less time. A web builder such as the Gator builder can guide you to online success.
Press the below link to get started 👇.
Do you want to know more about the Gator builder? Watch their video.
The dashboard is friendly to you and allows you to make decisions faster.
Publish your blog or business with, Gator builder.
When you’re ready to “go live,” the process to publish is simple.
- First, you’ll want to do an investigation by clicking the “preview” button at the top of your dashboard.
- Click through the pages on your website and make sure the design and content are fabulous.
- When you have completed previewing, click the “finish preview” button at the top and then the “publish website” at the top of the dashboard.
- If you have an eCommerce Store upgrade, you’ll see a pop-up asking you to add products now or after you publish your website pages.
- If you choose to go live without your store products added, no problem, simply select “Publish Without Store.” This means people will be able to see your website pages, but they won’t be able to shop for your products or buy them. Unless you can choose “Setup Store Now” if you would preferably set up your store for selling before you publish it.
- Make up your mind.
- Did you love to read this?
What do you think of Gator builder? Leave a comment and share your tip. Don’t forget to like it, or share this with your friends.
- Don’t miss a thing, and follow me.
Not a follower? To get informed of my blog tips, subscribe to this blog to follow me today.