As you look to drive high-converting traffic to your site, you’d always want your site to rank for those converting designs that support your content.
In this blog post, we look at the benefits of Desygner Pro+. So you can use them in your work.
Another thing that you design stress is that you know how design principles can help your website stand out – from the crowd?
To help you identify highly profitable designs and get ahead of the competition, they released Desygner Pro+.
The goal is to connect and target any design work with your audience.
What is Desygner Pro+?
Desygner is a Graphic Design Tool with features like:
- Image Background Remover with One-click
- Asset Management Solution
- Beautiful Templates
- Drag and Drop System to design easy
- Available for android and IOS.
Key advantages of the pro+ plan are:
- You can share this account with 5 more people for free.
- Have access to 125 million Shutterstock Images, icons, and stickers.
- Brand library: where you can set up all your assets for quick access.
- And others like Resizer, PDF editor, and Animation.
How to begin with Desygner pro+?
First, sign up using your Facebook, Google, or regular email address for the 14-day free trial.
Once you have an account on it, start using the design tools. So you can follow this tutorial easily.
The design panel is where you can decide using templates, but when you switch, you can start from scratch. You can also go with a template and delete all the elements.
Choose various great-looking and carefully designed templates that match your business needs.
How get started to customize?
How to animate?
Why removing the background is necessary?
- To create designs with a commercial approach that brings you potential sales.
- You can stand out from the crowd with tailor-made designs.
- You can add your creativity more into the design process, which makes you unique.
Find the best images on Shutterstock.
As a graphic designer, you want the best imagery. With Desygner, you can grab images on Shutterstock and seamlessly integrate them with your design work.
So you can create much faster and present high-end design work to your customers.
Where to find your designs?
All your design works are saved and stored in the My Designs tab. You can always make changes to it.
What I like about it is how it organizes the latest designs to the older ones. So I can choose which one I want to work on – this makes me efficient.
When it comes down to designing for yourself or your customers, you can go figure things out and buy expensive design software that requires you to learn it to get started.
There is an easy solution for any design issues, which is the design software Desygner. You can create great designs in a few minutes without breaking a sweat or knowing design principles.
You unlock more design potential with the Desygner pro+. Such as the background remover, Resizer, Animation, Brand library, and the ability to grab images from Shutterstock and drag it into the canvas.
- Works excellently and smoothly.
- The Pro+ version is not expensive. (14 Days Free)
- Great Canva alternative.
- The price is $4.25 a month, or for a year is $51. (Save 50%)