Written by Dropner blog
Hello friends and new followers,
I want to thank Animegoodreads for nominating me for the award. This blogger is covering various tips about designing “anime”. Check out this blogger. 👇
Rules for this nominated post
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
2. Answer the questions provided
3. Create 7 unique questions
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
I will try to answer animegoodreads questions to the best of my ability.
- In which country do you live?
- How many times do you use the ‘sanitizer’ in a day? (LOL)
- What is your favorite anime and why?
- Two things that you hate about yourself.
- Any acquaintance of yours that suffered COVID-19, if any?
- Anime cosplays that you liked the most.
- What is your motivation for blogging?
Question 1: In which country do you live?
I’m from the USA, when I was 5 years old, I moved to the Netherlands (Dutch). So I can speak, and write English, and Dutch. (I prefer English over Dutch) I would like to move to the Netherlands Antilles in 3 years.
Question 2: How many times do you use the ‘sanitizer’ in a day? (LOL)
I had to laugh at this question because I didn’t expect it. 1 to 2 times a day, but because of the current Covid-19 prevention rules, I pay extra attention to hygiene and care.
Question 3: What is your favorite anime and why?
I don’t watch anime, but what I like are the design part and the color side. In my design works at 👉 my blog you can see that I use colors. The reason why are that colors with design are much more fun to view and can grab attention.
Question 4: Two things that you hate about yourself.
I don’t hate things about myself and what I can do. I think your development skills are important in life. So I focus on that by learning from my own mistakes.
Question 5: Any acquaintance of yours that suffered COVID-19, if any?
Question 6: Anime cosplays that you liked the most.
What is Anime cosplay? 🤷♂️ Explain this in the comments.
Question 7: What is your motivation for blogging?
The reason why I blog is that I have a great affinity for content marketing and blogging. Also, I like to help to point others in the right direction. In the past years, I have developed some key traits and skills (talents) to help bloggers in their online mission to turn ideas into business concepts.
Also, blogging is a way to develop yourself more and to be a real influence, or a true source for the blogging community.
I do like the comments, social media shares, followers, and likes from you 😁.
My 7 questions for the nominated are:
- Where do you live?
- What is your best blog post?
- How do you deal with the Covid-19 rules?
- Do you like to design content or write it? (I like both)
- Do you follow bloggers on social media? (why not)
- What is according to you, the best country in the world, and why?
- Where do you want to live?
My 10 nominations for the outstanding blogger award are:
- Sharon Remeikis Online Marketing Solutions
- Wisdom Kindness, Kindness – Wisdom
- Edge of humanity
- Fat Cow Co
- Free Trip Downl Hop Music Blog
- Romelia Lungu, Books for Life
- Fos Marketing, AllAbout
- Simple Ula
- Kay-Em Ellis, Backpack with Kay