Letting go of the pressure thinking concept.
Hi, all bloggers and new followers,
Life is hard with many ongoing wars, hate against population groups, poverty, corruption, and many more things under pressure.
In this way is the world a giant frying pan with no way out.
We all want peace and how the way it goes, it is not feasible and realistic.
Life pressure thinking = wicked.
We undergo the same pressure it doesn’t select:
- Skin color.
- Education level.
Targeted hate on us:
- The human races across the world.
- All men.
- All women.
- All kids.
- All families.
Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the pressure of the wicked, for they bring down trouble upon me. And in anger, they bear a grudge against me.Psalm 55:3
What to do?
- Learn to let go.
- Say “No” to things.
- Don’t stay up late and go early to bed.
- Sleep time means sleeping without your phone.
- Turn off the TV, Phone, and social media.
- Don’t try to be friends with everybody.
- Accept your own fails and learn from them.
- Trust God with your life in good, bad, and ugly times.
Learn more about faith go here.
We live in a world that is loaded with pressure. Many of us think of ourselves as crazy with pressure thinking.
Pressure thinking is an unhealthy and evil strain on your brain and mind.
We cannot free ourselves from the evil strain, but God can do it.
Trust him today for freedom because he can do anything, and we are too limited for it to understand.
- Did you love to read this?
What do you think of it?
Leave a comment if you agree 👉 TYPE “AGREE” 👈 and share your tip. Don’t forget to like it, or share this with your friends.
- Don’t miss a thing, and follow me.
Not a follower? To get informed of my blog tips, subscribe to this blog to follow me today.
Blog post related to life and faith that you might want to read.