As a writer, it is hard to keep an online audience satisfied with content.
One of my worst days of blogging is that I have no more interactions with the reader.
Unfortanley many subscribers don’t follow, read, liked, or shares my blog post.
What I did is, to learn to go through the hardship of blogging.
I learned 2 prime things of blogging.
- Uplifting thinking.
- Straightforward writing.
1) Uplifting thinking.
To write uplifting, you have to be positive in mind because that is the way you get ideas.
Think of ways to gain in various parts of writing.
- What works must be proven and what does not work then ignore it.
Any blogger wants something new but doesn’t like to waste time, therefore, I learned and discovered to write a simple and easy to use text.
The next step was to write clear error-free messages. So I created some milestones that I wanted to achieve and stick with it.
Mine milestones are:
- Postive mind.
- Stay open to new things.
- Prepare for new things.
- Develop good writings.
- Take it day by day.
- Know a bit of SEO.
That helped me to gain knowledge, wisdom, and insight.
2) Straightforward writing.
This is writing is clear from the beginning to the end without any big and fancy words.
The key is to explain the point efficiently. This can help the reader to read and follow your messages.
You have to be mindful all the time of the reader at the other end. Prepare your writing to be scanned, therefore, it is vital to have an open and transparent writing style.
Straightforward writing takes:
- Headings and mini titles.
- Text that gives rest and peace.
- Scannable text.
Almost any writer faces the challenge of losing their audience. That is a standard blog hardship that each blogger must overcome.
After that, you will become a better blogger.
Use my 2 tips to begin developing the mindset and writing to help others with it.
- Did you love to read this?
Leave a comment if you agree, like it, or share this with your friends.
- Not yet a follower? See more by subscribing to me and keep informed of my blog tips when they are published.
Looking for more writing tips on this blog?
- Sunshine Blogger Award
- Explain Your Content For A Large Crowd | 11 Explaining Tactics
- How To Stop Spreading The Fear Of Covid-19 With Your Blog, And How To Be A Solid Writer!
- How To Create Pinpoint Blogs?
- 11 Blogging Mistakes Which You Must Stop Immediately | My 11 Blog Mistakes
- How Reliable Are Your Blog Posts? 10 You Need To Know Facts About Publishing
- Black And White Unite – Black And All Lives Matters
- Time For A Sharp Blog [Small Business Blogging]
- Blogging Lessons I’ve Learned That You Should Learn Too
- 5 Reasons why you need to follow bloggers related to your niche.
- How To Manage Time When You Are Out Of Time | 6 Practical Tips
- Search, Research, Read, Click, And Share Good Blogs [Search Tips]
- My Blog, Your Blog, Blog For All | Putting The Reader First
- Involve The Reader Through Your Tweets | Twitter Marketing
- Should You Blog Short or Long?
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Follow Bloggers – Tips For The None Blogger
- Is Your Content Ready To Publish? Time Management For Bloggers
- Is Your Content Scannable? 4 Ways To Know It
- Get Serious. Get Likes With Your Blog Post – Top 5 Content Plan Tactics
- 6 Proven blogging tips to level up your blog
- 5 Skyrocketing Tips That Will Help Your Leadership Skills
- Webtrends Tips That Help The CTR For Your Blog Post [Blog Tips]
- How To Organize Your Blog | 4 Writing Tips
- 5 Smart Ways To Grow Content
- How To Create a Blog Like a Sniper? 5 Point Writing
- Blog, Write, Publish Until New Year And Beyond. [Short Blog]
- How To Plan Blog Goals In 2020 [Time Management For Writers]
- 7 Ideas To Blog On Christmas
- 4 Tips To Boost Your Blog Production [Short Blog]
- Should You Blog On Cyber Monday 2019?
- 4 Best Tips To Hold On To For Blogging
- How To Get Rid Of Money Stress [Budget Tips 101]
- 5 Ideas To Limit Social Media And Avoid Being Digital Zombie
- Why You Should Support Dropner Blog
- 6 Writing Strategies For Bloggers On A Budget
- Video Marketing | Best Way to Encourage Traffic
- Why do we keep blogging? [Blog Motivation]
- 9 Simple But Great Tips To Get More Out Of Your Blog
- 4 Writing blog hacks [Blog-Lifestyle]
- 4 likable pointers to hang on
- Integrity Connects [Development Tips]
- Monday Motivation For Bloggers And Writers
- 6 Methods To Boost Your Blog Productivity
- A quick guide to fine-tune your blog post.
- 4 Must Do Blogging Strategies That Readers Enjoy
- Watching The Right Videos For A Productive Results
- How Highlighted Content Works On Dropner Blog [Quick Guide]
- 4 Ideas why working together on a blog is priceless