Written by Dropner Graphic Explainer
Disclosure: this blog post includes affiliate links and promotional content from Canva. I earn a fee from Canva if you use my links to upgrade it to a pro account or to make a purchase at no added cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Promoting affiliate links on your blog demands that you know how to organize promotion materials. When you promote affiliate links it doesn’t mean that you place links thinking about money and forget your audience. In this blog post, I will share with you the best way and the popular promotion tactics.
Table of content.
- Start with clarity promotion.
- Do’s and Dont’s of affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate disclaimer.
- Affiliate image/banner link.
- Affiliate text link.
1. Start with clarity promotion.
All blog posts or social media profiles must have a strong promotion offer that any user gets. The best way is to add a title that highlights the offer. Some affiliate marketers don’t share the best practice but they focus on how much the earnings.
2. Do’s and Dont’s of affiliate marketing.
What you must do when adding an affiliate link.
- Bring the benefits to your audience.
- Learn sales from affiliate bloggers or marketers.
- Before signing up to be an affiliate marketer check the help page.
- Check social media pages and judge if it worth it.
- Have Paypal ready or a credit card.
- Rush affiliate links.
- Forget your audience.
- Think only about the money.
- Just sign up to be an affiliate marketer with no knowledge about sales.
- Going in blind and not looking for examples.
3. Affiliate disclaimer.
Do you know what a disclaimer text is? It is a small text that you must place at the top from the affiliate brand. It means what others can aspect when they click and purchase using your affiliate links.
I use Canva pro to create the best images on my blog. You get with a pro account:
- Background remover.
- Unlimited pro (premium) images.
- Unlimited pro (premium) videos.
- Your brand kit to optimize your colors brand.
4. Affiliate image/banner link.
An image link is the best way to sell deals, the reason is that it directs you to the offer and displays it within the image.
5. Affiliate text link.
You see them a whole lot in text or call-to-action buttons. Every affiliate link is tracked by the affiliate bosses, and the best thing is that you can customize the text. If you leave the tracking link the same.
Affiliate marketing is a great side hustle, but if you lack in business or sales, then you need examples, proof, or success stories. Sure affiliate marketing is great, it is a new skill that you must learn and own to become a successful affiliate marketer.
Canva pro can help you with it. (go for pro yearly)
Do you want to help with this blog? You can do that by supporting me through PayPal or by following me on my social media pages.
Did you love to read this?
Leave a comment if you agree, like it, or share this with your friends.
Did I forget anything?
Share your tip in the comment.
See more by following my blog and stay informed of my blog tips when they are online.
Some related blog posts you might want to read.