Get Instagram Know-How.
Instagram started its launch in 2010 and has taken the world by storm. It seems like everybody and their cat is on the platform.
You may have also have seen the rise in brands who’ve developed a presence on the platform. But is Instagram worth your time, and should your blog also be on the platform?
The answer is yes, and here’s why:
- Instagram sees over one billion active monthly users and 500 million everyday Instagram Stories.
- 60% of adults online use Instagram, including 35% of adults in the U.S.A.
- 80% of the app’s user base is outside the U.S.
- There are 25 million business profiles on Instagram.
- 80% of Instagram users follow at least one business, and 72% of users say they’ve purchased a product they’ve seen on the platform.
For more Instagram info go → Instagram statistics.
Check my infographic about it.
Do you want to use this infographic design in your blog post?
Copy and paste the URL code into your WordPress or any editor. (this URL is for any editor)
Increase your reach!
Instagram is not for personal use anymore, it is a business tool that allows you to promote your blog to reach new markets, grow in followers, gain more sales, showcase products, and services.
When it comes down to blogging, then you should feature your Instagram page. It doesn’t matter if you have a big or small followers count just present and sync it on your blog.
How To Promote?
- Connect your Instagram profile to your blog’s or brand’s Facebook page. (if you have it).
- Link to your profile from all your other social media channels.
- Mention you’re on Instagram in your marketing videos, blog posts, and online events.
- Add your Instagram profile, naturally, into your blog post.
- Do the same for your email marketing newsletters.
- Add your Instagram profile URL to your blog’s author box. Example: follow @dropnerblog on Instagram.
- Add bio. See my Instagram bio when you visit my Instagram page.
- Upload frequently.
- Keep it short, engage, and like the content of others.
Promoting your Instagram content into your own blog is fun but challenging. The promoting part is by many bloggers overlooked.
Instagram has a huge active user base, so it can take a while for your content and brand to get through the online selfie mainstream.
Using my 9 tips can help you start promoting your blog.
Did you love to read this?
Leave a comment if you agree, like it, or share this with your friends.
Not yet a follower? See more by subscribing to me and keep informed of my blog tips when they are published.
Follow and connect with me on social media to see even more cool designs and share your opinion about my designs.