Disclosure: I earn a commission from Canva if you use my referral link to make a purchase or upgrade to Canva Pro at no added cost to you. Thanks for your support.
Are you a first-time writer? And do you want to give blogging a try?
The one thing that most writers struggle = writing quality content for your community. You must give a reason why your content is worth reading. It can be that your written content is not thought-out, stories that copy the news are not unique for any readers. In this blog post, I give you the wrong writing styles that you must avoid.
Table of content.
- Politically correct writing.
- The teacher writing. (no truth)
- A writing style that is a copy of the news.
- Writing, styles that are too boring to read.
- Years back writing.
- Try Canva.
1. Political correct writing.
Politics are the dullest subject that nobody is all that interested in. This writing is old-fashioned and, it covers ideas and tips that are over 20 years back in the past. Most readers don’t like that type of content as it refers to old sources.
2. The teacher writing. (no truth)
This writing style is forcing teachings on readers. There is not a target audience so that writing is not building the person.
- For example, an easy way to make money.
- For example, steps to earning cash.
Those example titles is not targeted to a audience.
The truth is that such blog posts forget the challenging parts that come with it. Those missing parts are the lifeline for readers. The best way is your own experience. If someone is writing about affiliate marketing but lacks experience, that content 100% missed the mark. You can tell that there is some truth missing.
3. A writing style that is a copy of the news.
Some writers copy the news and paste that content into their blog. Trying to brand, get readers, increase their follower count, and make profits from it.
All the news covered by the news networks such as The BBC news or The New York Times, or other global broadcast networks is marked and tagged. So you can only link out them as your news resources. What most writers do is rewrite that news and sell it as new. Avoid news blogs as they write things you probably know as you explore the news network.
4. Writing, styles that are too boring to read. (invole the reader)
When you do not involve the reader, your writings become boring, and your audience will go somewhere else. Writing is fun and innovative, and as the years flow by, you can learn some things about your audience as a writer. Before you write, you must learn a bit about your audience.
- General education.
- Their interest.
- Their ideas.
- Social media.
When you analyze your stats, you can take steps towards your goals and write a target and well-written blog post.
5. Years back writing.
This means that you link to resources that date back from 3 up to 10 years back. Also, you have an old-fashioned vocabulary. You have to upgrade your writing and come up with fresh ideas. The best way is to make an image in your head of the perfect user and write for it.
What you must avoid is just writing without thinking about the user. If you struggle with new and fresh works then, I suggest that you use Canva.
- Easily create blog banners.
- Easily create videos.
- Great pre-made templates that you can customize.
- Save time with the drag and drop design tools.
- Print your works. Use 👉 B2BIZ15 👈 to get 15% off on print and free shipping to you. ( * discount works on business card print)
Go Canva Pro.
- You have access to millions of photos.
- Access to the image resizer tool. Have constancy in your works when you spread it on social media with different screen ratios.
- Brand presets. So your works are in the colors of your brand.
*When the 30 day period is over, Canva tells you in advance if you want to switch to a paid subscription or cancel. (monthly, or I recommend going yearly or cancel).
Also, get a 15% discount on print with coupon code B2BIZ15.
How to use my discount?
Just use my link to activate the discount.
Do you want to help with this blog? You can do that by supporting me through PayPal or by following me on here or on my social media pages.👍
Support this blog thank you.
Thanks for your support.
Did you love to read this?
Leave a comment if you agree, like it, or share this with your friends.
Did I forget anything?
Share your tip in the comment.
See more by following my blog and stay informed of my blog tips when they are online.