Hello friends and new followers,
Time to get ideas.
With content creation, it is tough to invent something that most people even realized that it is possible. Sadly to see and say, but most bloggers are stuck in producing ideas.
I see it all the time that a blogger writes a story every 10 minutes. If you do it that way, your content looks too spammy and suspicious. Not everyone reads that story because it is not logical or coherent.
The reader decides to click your content away because it doesn’t refer or relates to them. The big idea is to create content that is realastic and true.
Below is my list for crafting ideas.
- Write down 10 of your ideas in a notebook. (Start in the morning)
- Watch or listen to solutions on YouTube.
- Follow bloggers and content creators to stimulate your thinking.
- Ask God for help with your daily activities. (have good intentions).
- Also, talk about psychological factors.
- Be thankful and humble. So also write content gratefully.
- Share your success and milestones with your followers.
- Integrate your social media channels.
- Don’t wear your pajamas when you’re coming up with something new.
- Wear clothes that make you feel good.
- Do not eat foods that are heavy on the stomach.
- Focus on the things that work but take a break and seek peace.
- Don’t be ashamed to write a blog post. That is to notify the reader of your progress.
- Ask for feedback and tips in your comments, mailings, and other contact points.
Did I forget anything? Don’t be a stranger, and let me know your tip.
Do not forget to like it, comment, or share this with your friends.
To get informed of my blog tips, then you should follow this blog today.
Blog post you have might missed: