- Is your blog chaotic organized?
- Are you struggling to find to get the right text?
- Does your blog entertain others?
Those 3 questions are also the point many bloggers fail and quit.
The big idea is to have a blog that is fun to read. There is a lot written on blogging, but there is not much on making your blog to fit people needs.
1. Write for your reader.
To jumpstart your blog, you have to be mindful of the land where your audience lives. Also, be thoughtful of the time of day or night of your audience.
2. Know your writers’ voice.
Writers’ voice is the level of knowledge of the subject you write inside blogging.
Every blogger has some, facts and points on the topic you write.
Therefore you can drop those points because you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
3. Organize your best works.
How better you organize how better visible your blog post is.
- For example, if you do a design blog, then a lot of pictures must be shown.
- If you do a sales blog, then write short and informational.
- If you write an open blog, then write social, moral, and kind.
4. Online works that stick.
Don’t go after the hype wat most people have seen on the large platforms with billions of visitors each day.
Don’t copy that online work to post it on your blog.
Chances are your blog is not even read because those data are marked and tracked by the Google PageRank system.
Instead, link to, relevant works that are simple, fit in your blog, original, and that sticks to the target user.
Display your blog for readers can be the toughest thing to do.
It takes a lot of trying with many wrong attempts.
Use my 4 tips to dodge slips.
Did you love to read this?
Leave a comment if you agree, like it, or share this with your friends.
See more by following me and keep informed of my blog tips when they are published.