From time to time, we need some help in blogging. We all want to reach new markets and pitch your offers in another place or time.
In all of us is a blazing desire to make it and earn a living with blogging.
There are various techniques on how to promote and flex your blog with guest blogging.
Visit these guest bloggers and when you are there don’t forget to like or follow. →
- Satisfied or just acting (Guest Blog)
- How to structure stronger content (Guest Blog)
- How Can A Guide Help You To Become A Successful Writer (Guest Post)
- What are dofollow or nofollow backlinks? | Guest Post By Keephumanity
- 8 Challenges Of Remote Working That Makes Employees Hate Their Jobs (Guest Post)
- The Amount Money Can A Writer Earn? (Guest Blog by SEO Brisk)
- What is a Content Strategy Platform And Why You Need One (Guest Post By Harry Oliver)
Tip 1, you have to learn how to set up your account for the guest blog within WordPress.
Learn all the details. Click here to go to the WordPress support.
Tip 2, your target readers must be similar and learn how to schedule the guest blog post.
The reason why that is needed is that readers must have the same interest because that can boost the click-through rate.
Tip 3, learn to promote with blogging.
Try guest blogging for a time that is an excellent way to teamwork and sharpen your writing muscle.
The bonus of a guest blog is: that is free of charge.
Do you want to guest blog on Dropner Blog? Request an invite.
There are 2 ways to get your content published on this blog.
1. If you want to guest blog with your WordPress account (if you have any).
I send you a WordPress invite. WordPress syncs automatically your account with mine, so you can start collaborate behind the scenes. Before it’s time to publish you can make changes (to be great) before going live. So you spend less time in mailen each other.
2. If you don’t have WordPress or you don’t want to sync (if you have privacy issues go for this one). Send and share your files to me in my mail.
💡 The criteria for a guest blog on this blog is:
- A clear guest blog title
- Blog cover
- Writer bio
- Post summary
- Great writing up to 300 – 1000 words
- Social media
Tip 4, know your offers before adding them.
It’s vital to showcase them because of the potential sales. If you want to reach new markets, be sure to deliver what you offer.
Here is my guest blog offer!
Guest posting means publishing content on other websites.
It’s a powerful method in digital marketing, and it can serve as a tool for SEO because you can include a link back to your website.
In turn, this can have a positive result on your search engine rankings.
Go for this FREE plan if you want to create content.
Guest blogging has a whole lot of free benefits, and this blog post doesn’t cover all of it.
However, guest blogging is fun, and the most fun part is: that you can teamwork.
Don’t hold back by keeping blogging to yourself, stay open for the chance of guest blogging.
Did you love to read this?
Leave a comment if you agree, like it, or share this with your friends.
See more by following me and keep informed of my blog tips when they are published.
Blogging is hard, supporting me makes me happy 😃. If you decide to support me you can do that through PayPal.
Don’t see the PayPal button? 👉 Press this.
Donate to dropnerblog
Follow and connect with me on social media to see even more cool designs and share your opinion about my designs.